Bohemian Chic

Happy Wednesday!! Feliz Miercoles!!


I hope everyone is having a good week!  Just wanted to say hello really quick and thank you for being with me this month!  I started blogging a month ago and I'm so grateful to all of you for following along on this journey.  I'm leaving for LA this afternoon and I will have exciting pictures to share when I get back.  In honor of my trip, I wanted to showcase these pants I bought on my last trip out there.....more specifically  Laguna Beach.  I absolutely love them!!  I get so many complements every time I wear them, they are truly one of my favorite pieces in my closet.  They have that bohemian style yet they are very chic and overall so comfortable on. 



Thank you so much for stopping by and reading!!  Thank you for following along and please feel free to leave a comment.  I'm so appreciative of this month we have had together and hope to continue exploring this journey!  I will be posting some pictures from LA through my Instagram account (@fashionsensorita) and Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), so please follow along and like the page.  I look forward to hearing from you. See you Friday!!

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:

Jacket: Forever 21: (old - similar in black here and in nude here)
Top: Addie Rose Boutique (old)
Pants: Ryu (old - similar in black here)
Shoes: Vince Camuto via Von Maur (sold out - similar here and here)
Clutch: Arden B (old - also seen here)
Bracelets: Tiffany & Co. and John Hardy
Ring: Own (had it made in Peru)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving