Distressed: Skulls and Python


Happy Friday!!


Good morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful week!!  A couple of months ago, I had been in the hunt for a pair of distressed jeans.  I couldn't seem to fall in love with any of the ones I would come across until one of my errand runs took me to Target.  I spotted these and I immediately fell in love!  The light washed color was  the style I was looking for and even though there were more rips than I had originally wanted, they didn't really seem to bother me that much. I felt the extra distress gave the jeans and edge that I liked.  Ever since I bought them I have literally worn them every week!!  They are very comfortable and I enjoy the complements I get every time I wear them, it doesn't fail!!


These python heels are one of my favorite!  The design of the sandal is very sexy, it elongates the legs.


Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment!  I'm very appreciative!!  Please don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina, espero que les haya gustado el estilo de hoy. Los invito a que me sigan a traves de Instagram, Facebook y Pinterest.  Agradesco mucho sus cometarios y apoyo. Que tengan un feliz fin de semana!! Nos vemos el Lunes!!

Outfit:

Blazer: Blu Pepper (sold out - similar here and here)
Tank top: BCBGMaxazria
Jeans: Target
Sandals: BCBGMaxazria (old - similar here and here)
Handbag: Addie Rose Boutique (sold out - similar here)
Scarf: Arden B.
Bangels: Gift
Ring: Own ( had it made in Peru)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving