Golden Chambray

Happy Wednesday!


Good morning!  I hope you are having a good week.  I had been wanting a chambray shirt for a while now, however I just couldn't find one that I was excited about.  A couple weeks ago I had to run to the mall for a couple things and happened to run into this shirt.  I liked the detail of the gold buttons and the light wash color, it just gave it that extra touch. I ended up buying a size up (medium) because I wanted it to be extra loose and long in case I took it with me this summer on my beach vacation. 


I had this leather bag made in Guatemala and I absolutely love it!  Through the years, the leather has taken a softer and unique pattern that makes the bag even more special and appealing to the eye.  I added the scarf to give it a street chic touch.

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Please don't forget to follow me on Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.  I appreciate so much your comments so feel free to leave me one.

Gracias por visitar esta pagina, porfavor no se olviden de seguirme atraves de Pinterest, Facebook e Instagram.  Aprecio mucho su tiempo y sus comentarios.

Outfit:

Chambray Top: Arden B. 
Pants: Kids Made Here (Peruvian brand)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (old - similar here and here)
Handbag: Own (had it made)
Bracelets: Old
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving