Gift Guide :: Gifts for Her
I wanted to put a little shopping guide of some of my favorite gift ideas for that special girl in your life, weather it's your mother, your sister, your best friend, your wife or girlfriend, any of these items are sure to make a great impression! Happy Shopping!!
|2) Cutest Winter Boots|
|3) Perfect go to tote|
|4) On my list|
|5) Perfect Throw|
|6) Monogrammed Wine Glasses|
|7) So Cozy - Want|
|8) Love the ombre pattern|
|9) Perfect gift for a host|
|10) Perfect for a Mommy-to-be|
|11) Perfect for any girlfriend|
|12) Perfect size to travel|
|13) Great Decor Piece|
|14) Best Organizer|
|15) Love this Holiday Palette|
|16) Thermal Top|
|1) Smells Amazing|
1. Hermes Twilly Perfume - I own this perfume and it's by far my favorite! I couldn't recommend it more! It smells divine!!
2. Kate Spade Winter Boots - by far my favorite pair of winter boots
3. Tory Burch Tote - perfect tote for your every day
4. Blush Faux Fur Coat - I love everything about this coat, from the length to the color, definitely on my wish list.
5. Pom Pom Blanket - perfect accessory for any home
6. Monogrammed Wine Glasses - this is a great gift for any close friends or family members.
7. Faux Fur Bomber Jacket - I love this jacket, perfect for every day and great for my athleisure girls.
8. Ombre High Waisted Midi Leggings - I have had these on my wish list for a while now, love the ombre on them.
9. McKenzie-Childs Cookie Jar - this is the perfect gift for a girlfriend or anyone hosting a celebration at their home.
10. Maternity Sweater - I absolutely love this sweater! I have it in both colors, and wear it even after my pregnancy!
11. Manicure Set - Perfect for a special girlfriend, sister, cousin or special female in your life.
12. Duffel Bag - Love the price point and size on this one! Plus the monogram detail is an added bonus!
13. Chunky Knit Blanket - Great gift for a collage student! Under $50!
14. Tote Savvy Diaper Bag Organizer - I have this organizer in the large and medium and seriously, it's the best thing I could have ever purchased! It allowed me to use my expensive totes without having to buy a diaper bag! It's also just a great insert for any tote, it keeps things in place and organized.
15. Laura Mercier Holiday Palette - such a pretty palette with beautiful shades for the season.
16. Thermal Top - great layering piece, so soft and cozy.