A Garden of Flowers

Happy Friday!!


Feliz Viernes!! I hope everyone is having a great day!  The weather has been calling for rain the last couple days, however it has not actually rained yet.  I believe that will happen today since it is a little foggy and overcast this morning.  I love days like this because I can pair my bottoms with a cute blazer which is always my 'to go' piece.  I bough these jeans at one of my favorite boutiques called Addie Rose. They have the cutest style and very affordable prices, which makes it all that much more exciting to always venture there and check out their goodies!!! They also offer FREE shipping, which is wonderful for those who live out of town and would love to purchase anything from their website or many of their daily styles from their Instagram account (@addieroseboutique). As a matter of fact, my accessories on this outfit were a great buy at Addie Rose as well.  I love the print on these crops, the pastel colors give it a soft and romantic touch, while the dark denim blazer allows the outfit to look a bit more classy and dressy.



Thank you so much for reading and stopping by today!  I'm so appreciative of your time and comments.  Please continue to follow me through Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.  I always look forward to reading your comments and what you think of the outfits and styles.  Have a great weekend!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!  Porfavor siganme a traves de mis cuentas de Instagram (@fashionsensorita), Facebook (Fashion Sensorita)  y Pinterest ( Fashion Sensorita). Que tegan un lindo fin de semana.

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:

Jacket: Calvin Klein (old - similar here and here)
Pants: Addie Rose Boutique ( in stock, please call the number on the website to place an order)
Tank Top: BCBGMaxazria
Shoes: Target
Handbag: Michael Kors (sold out - also available here and here)
Earrings and Belt: Addie Rose Boutique
Sunglasses: Tom Ford via Optical Shop of Aspen
Watch: Michael Kors (old)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving