Sun n Waves : Matador Beach

Hello!!  Happy Wednesday!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  I'm sorry I didn't have a post on Monday, I was still in LA and to be honest I was a little under the weather.  Needless to say, I was unable to do much the last two days trying to get better so I could come back home.  I got home last night and my day is already chaotic and busy with millions of things on the "To do list".  However, I wanted to share with you these pictures that were taken at "El Matador Beach" in Malibu.  It was so beautiful that day, the water was cold but it felt so good to walk in the sand and feel the ocean breeze.  I always feel so peaceful and very free when I'm near the ocean.  Those of you living a place like this, are very lucky.  It was absolutely gorgeous.


My mom traveled with me over this holiday and I wanted to share a picture of us walking through the beach....we had a great time.  Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to stop by today.  Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions. I'm so appreciative of your time!  Also, feel free to follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. 

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Mi mama viajo conmigo a Los Angeles y quise mostrarles una foto de ella y yo caminando en la playa, la pasamos muy bonito.  Porfavor, dejenme sus comentarios o preguntas....me alegra saber de ustedes.  Tambien me pueden seguir a traves de mi cuenta en Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) y Pinterest.  Que tengan un lindo dia!

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:

Dress: Love Culture (sold out - similar here and in a color blocking style here)
Bracelet: Old
Ring: Own ( had it made in Peru)
Earrings: Ralph Lauren via Macy's , also seen here)

Photography:
Veronica Amstutz Photography
Veronica Amstutz Photography - Facebook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving