Rodeo Charm

Good Morning from Los Angeles!


Happy Friday!  I'm blogging this morning from LA and I just can't wait to share some of the pictures my wonderful and very talented friend Veronica took of me in this peachy pink dress as we walked through the stores of Rodeo Drive.  The dress is such a dream, I love the soft pink earthy color and the way it flows as the wind passes by.  I added some color by layering these turquoise necklaces, the blending of the colors gave the outfit that punch of chicness and color it needed.  I felt so feminine in this dress!!  I enjoy coming to LA very much, the weather, the food, the energy of the city, different ethnicities and faces you see and overall the shopping!!  



Thank you so much for reading and stopping by today!!  I'm so very grateful for all your comments and constant support.  Please let me know what you thought of this dress and most definitely the amazing talent Veronica has!  As you can see,  I wanted to show as many pictures as possible so I'm sorry if I went a little overboard! :)  I'm just amazed with her creativity and great skills with the camera!  Please continue to follow me through Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) and Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita). Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Weekend!!

Gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!! Les agradesco mucho sus comentarios y su apoyo.  Porfavor escribanme que piensas de este vestido, si les gusto? Que tengan un lindo fin de semana!

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:

Dress: Lulumarie via Scoobie ( Scoobie is a small boutique inside of the shop Trendz in Leawood, KS)
Jacket: Ark & Co. via Addie Rose ( sold out - also seen here)
Shoes: Leifsdottir ( old)
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Necklaces: Addie Rose Boutique (please call the number on the website for orders, free shipping)
Ring: Saks Fifth Avenue (old)
Sunglasses: Tom Ford via Optical Shop of Aspen

Photography:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving