Colors from Madrid

Buenos Dias!  Feliz Miercoles!


Happy Wednesday!  Just a quick hello, I hope everyone is having a great week! This dress has always reminded me of Madrid, Spain.  Maybe it's the off one-shoulder detail and the beautiful colors or perhaps the flamingo style this dress conveys.  Being Hispanic, I'm always drawn to things and places that remind me of where I come from and I get transported there whenever I get a chance to enjoy them.  It's one of my absolute favorites to wear during the summer. I have had it for a couple years and it just seems to always be in style!! 


Thank you so much for reading and following along with me on this journey! I'm so appreciative of your time and your comments!  Please keep commenting and following me on Instagram (@fashionsensorita), Facebook (Fashion Sensorita) and Pinterest. Have a great day!!

Muchas gracias por sus comentarios y su constante apoyo! No se olviden de escribirme sus comentarios y de seguirme a traves de Instagram, Facebook y Pinterest!  Que tengan un dia maravilloso!

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
 Dress: Arden B (old - similar styles here and here)
Shoes: Forever 21 (old )
Handbag: Louis Vuitton 
Ring: Addie Rose Boutique (call for order - phone on website)
Bracelet and Earrings: Kenneth Cole (old)
Sunglasses: Tom Ford via Optical Shop of Aspen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving