Tuorquoise Beads

Happy Friday!



It's finally Friday!  I hope everyone is looking forward to this weekend just like I am.  Since this weekend is Mother's Day I thought about a dress that was appropriate for Sunday Brunch. This strapless maxi dress is just perfect because it's easy and with the right accessories it looks dressy.  The layers of turquoise beaded necklaces gives it a punch of color that highlights the dress even more.  Off course I had to wear my favorite snake print sandals.  These are unbelievable comfortable, because of the added platform.





Thank you so much for stopping by and reading!  To all the moms that have been following along with me on this journey, Happy Mother's Day!  I'm so appreciative of your time and your comments.  Please continue to follow me through Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) and Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita).  Enjoy your weekend!

Muchas gracias por darse un tiempito hoy y visitar la pagina.  A todas las mamas que me han aopyado en  estas semanas y que me siguen en esta aventura mia, les deseo un Feliz Dia de las Madres!  Aprecio mucho sus comentarios y su tiempo.  Porfavor siganme apoyando a traves de Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) y Pinterest.  Que tengan un lindo fin de semana!!

Xoxo - FS


Outfit:
Dress: Lana via Standard Style Boutique (old - similar here and here)
Shoes: BCBGMaxazria (old - similar here and here)
Necklaces: Addie Rose Boutique (sold out - similar here)
Handbag: Standard Style Boutique (old)
Ring: Own (had it made in Peru)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving