Cobalt: High and Low



Happy Friday!!  The weekend is here and I'm looking forward to it.  I wanted to share with you this dress because it's one of my favorite pieces in my closet.  The material is extremely soft and very comfortable.  The fact that the dress comes up high in the front and then low in the back gives it a very sexy look.  I have worn it to a party with some heels as well as during the day with flats.  I just can't get enough of it because of it's versatility.  It's just a great piece that allows you to dress it up or down.  I believe it's all about how you accessories it that makes the difference in the look.


Thank you so much for reading and stopping by!!  I'm so appreciative of your time.  Please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the dress!!  Please continue to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

Gracias por leer y visitar mi blog.  Porfavor no se olviden de seguirme en Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest.  Que tengan un buen fin de semana!!


Outfit:

Dress: Bobbi (sold out - similar here)
Shoes: Addie Rose Boutique (sold out - also found here)
Belt: BCBGMaxazria (old)
Necklace: BCBGMaxazria (old - similar here and here)
Clutch: Arden B. (old)
Ring: David Yurman via Tivol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving