Out n About : Romper Style

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!


Feliz Miercoles!! Espero que esten teniendo un lindo dia!


I hope everyone is having a good week!  I bough this romper a couple weeks ago at my favorite boutique in town 'Addie Rose' and I can't believe it took me this long to wear it.  It is so comfortable and fresh!!  I love the nautical pattern....gives me the feeling of being somewhere in a yacht club or close to a marina.  I was hesitant at first to purchase a medium because I figured it would be too big, however, I didn't want the shorts to be too high and risk showing something inappropriate if I bought a small, so, I ended up going with the medium.  It has been a great fit,  the shorts are a perfect length and it fits loose giving me that extra space to feel the breeze and stay cool. The tie on the waist helps adjust the romper for a better fit. 




Thank you so much for stopping by today!!  I'm so appreciative!  Have a wonderful day and see you tomorrow!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!  Aprecio mucho sus comentarios y carino!  Que tengan un lindo dia y nos vemos manana!

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Romper: Addie Rose Boutique (call the number on the website to order) similar here
Shoes: Michael Kors (sold out online - also available here)
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Necklace: Addie Rose Boutique (old)
Watch: Michael Kors ( sold out online - similar here)
Bracelets: Michael Kors and Hot Mama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving