Coral and Tiered

Happy Monday!!




Feliz Lunes!!





Hey guys!!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!  I can't believe how fast the time is going by, for, it's almost spring and I'm loving it!  I'm definitely ready for some warm weather and play dates outside with my little Ashton. He is an outdoor baby and being able to take him to the park or go on walks are some of out favorite things to do.

I wore this top a couple weekends ago when the weather was perfect and got so many complements on it!  The color is beautiful for spring and summer and the material is very lightweight and fresh, which is perfect for warmer temperatures.  I also   I know I will be wearing it with jean shorts and white jeans in the near future! 

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I always appreciate so much your time!

Xo, VB

Outfit::
Detalles::

Top :: Macy's
Jeans :: Zara
Heels :: Target ( old, similar style here and here )
Handbag :: Gucci
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, House of Harlow earrings, 'Bois De Rose' lip liner by Chanel, 'Merry Rose' lipstick by Chanel and 'Striptease - Candelight Nude' lip gloss by Nars






Comments

  1. I love everything about this look! The color on the top is gorgeous! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving