Ruffles :: Plus 10 things I Love
Ruffles and more ruffles.........
Hey guys! Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I wanted to do something a little different today on the blog, specially since it's Valentine's week and share with you 10 things I absolutely love:
1) My family - they are the absolute reason I feel alive and my motivation to be a better version of me every day.
2) Coffee - for me it's not only about getting that much needed caffeine every morning, it's part of my culture and growing up in Peru. We are used to having 'cafecito' along with a pastry every afternoon in most south american cultures and that is something I miss.
3) This face mask! - I live for this mask, it leaves my face feeling so smooth, clean and radiant. I have been using it for months now and I can definitely see the difference in my skin.
4) Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream - I don't normally crave sweets but ice cream is always a good idea!
5) Fresh Flowers - I love having fresh flowers around my house, I feel they can brighten up any room and even your day! My favorite ones are peonies, tulips and roses.
6) When Ashton learns a new word - now that Ashton is starting to be more vocal, I love hearing him say new words, however, my all time favorite aside from mama (of course), is when he kisses his dad good night and walks away saying 'Nite, Nite' as he waves his little hand up in the air......... melts my heart every time.
7) CSI Miami - has anyone ever seen this show?? I'm addicted to it! I will watch it all day if it's on.....also love Criminal Minds.
8) Reading - I don't get to read as much as I would like anymore but before Ashton came along, reading was something I loved doing....specially murder mystery books ( I know.....between my tv show preferences and my books of choices, I'm starting to sound scary )
9) Miami - I know it's one of those cities you either love or can only handle for a couple days but I absolutely love it there! The beach, the weather, the food and the people!! I love cultures and learning about other people's backgrounds, so I appreciate this city for all it has to offer.
10) Blogging - I love being able to share my style choices and myself with you! Blogging is not easy and it definitely has it's ups and downs ( sometime I will write a post about it ) but I love doing it and that is the reason I continue to do so. I'm so appreciative of every single comment, every following, every question and everyone who takes the time to read this blog. Thank you!
11) This is a bonus one because I couldn't leave it out...... Thai Food! I absolutely love the curry dishes and the sweet mandarin chicken dish.....and Ashton loves the steamed dumplings!
Hope you enjoyed this post and have learned a little more about me! Let me know what are some of the things you love?? I would love to hear from you and get to know you better!
Jeans :: Zara
OTKBoots :: Marc Fisher
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Ann Taylor earrings (sold out), Celine sunglasses ( old, similar style here ) 'Rosebud' lipliner by Smashbox and 'Raquel' lipstick by Nars
Great and a beautiful dress. I love its simplicity and clean lines but a short length and defined waist are not a great look for me.Then yellow women's dress make me look thinner and taller.ReplyDelete