Military Style

Happy Friday!!





Feliz Viernes!!





Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  I love this military style jacket because it's so structured and perfect to wear with a pair of jeans and a sweater.  I also love the pop of red on the sleeves and the collar, it gives the jacket a more sophisticated look besides the fact of adding an extra detail to make it even more unique.  I paired it with a very simple bone colored turtleneck, I think the more simple the better because it allows for the jacket to be the main focus of the outfit.  

When I received this jacket about a week ago there were several sizes left online and now it has completely sold out! I can't believe it! However, I have linked a couple options below that are a very similar style and most of them are on sale.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! 
Xo, VB

Outfit ::

Coat :: Zara ( sold out, similar style herehere , here and here )
Sweater :: Forever 21 ( super old, love this one and great price on this one )
Jeans :: Zara
Heels :: BCBGeneration ( old, similar ones here )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Stella & Dot earrings ( not available online, similar ones here ), Miu Miu sunglasses ( new version of the ones I'm wearing here ) and 'Fiery' lipstick by Stila




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving