Basics :: My Go To Lately....

Happy Monday!!




Feliz Lunes!!





Hey guys...hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Lately, I have been living in these boots and bell sleeve tops and I think I'm slightly obsessed.  I love this sweater in particular because it's a neutral color so I can pretty much pair it with anything and because it's very light which makes it perfect for spring and a great transition piece.  I also love the black trim on the sleeves, neck, and bottom of the sweater, as it gives it an added detail, which if you have been following me for a while now, you know I love details. Also, it's under $35, which make it a no brainer!  It would look so cute with jean shorts and wedges this summer or with cropped jeans and flats in the spring.   

Who else is craving some warm weather???  I'm definitely ready!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  As always, I am so grateful for your following and for sharing your time with me.

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
 Detalles ::

Vest :: Ralph Lauren ( sold out, similar style here and love this one )
Sweater :: Target
Jeans :: Zara
Boots :: Michael Kors Collection ( on sale, very limited sizes )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: 'Rosebud' lip liner by Smashbox and 'Raquel' lipstick by Nars





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving