Desert Snake

Good Morning!!


Happy Monday!!  Feliz Lunes!! 






I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I had such a nice time with my family, it was a special weekend because my husband and I are celebrating our two year wedding anniversary today!!  We made it a weekend event and went out to dinner, breakfast, lunch and just had a wonderful time together.  I wanted to share this special time in my life with you and express how blessed I feel to have a wonderful partner, best friend and incredibly loving husband by my side.  It truly is a special day for me. :)




I hope you enjoy these pictures!  The print on these pants are fun and make me feel like I'm somewhere in the desert playing with snakes.  Not that it sounds fun but the pants are a unique print and very busy, therefore, I paired them with this adorable sweetheart shape peplum top in teal. It was great for the weather because it has been very humid around here do to all the storms we are experiencing.


Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting the page today!!  I'm so appreciative of your time and your comments!!  As always, please feel free to leave a comment or any suggestions or looks you would like to see in the future.  I look forward to hearing from you and remember to please follow me on Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) and Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita).

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!!  Aprecio mucho sus comentarios y porfavor haganme saber si hay algun look o tutorial que desean ver en el futuro.  Como siempre, aprecio muchos todos sus comentarios y sugerencias. No se olviden de seguirme a traves de mis cuentas de Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) y Pinterest ( Fashion Sensorita).

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Top: Addie Rose Boutique (call the number on the website to order - in vanilla color here and in white here)
Pants: Addie Rose Boutique (call the number on the website to order - also seen here)
Shoes: Shoe Republic via Addie Rose Boutique ( sold out - also seen here )
Handbag: Adrienne Vittadini ( old )
Earrings: Scoobie (a small boutique inside or Trendz Boutique in town)
Sunglasses: Miu Miu via Optical Shop of Aspen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving