Under my Umbrella

Happy Wednesday!!





Feliz Miercoles!


Good Morning!  These last couple days we have had rainy and sunny days. At times, it's dark, gloomy and the rain starts coming down and then it clears up allowing the sun to shine through.  With this late spring we are having here, I never know how to walk out the door and lately this rain jacket has been my best friend. I throw it over anything I have on, weather it's working out gear or a summer dress.  The neutral color makes it so easy to combine and the best part is that  it has a hoodie!!

 

Thank you so much for reading and stopping by the page today!  Please leave me your comments and let me know how you liked the outfit.  I'm also thinking about doing a hair and make-up tutorial, let me know if that is something you would like to see on Fashion Sensorita.  I'm very appreciative of your time and all your support!!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy.  Porfavor dejenme sus comentarios y preguntas, me encantaria saber que piensan de las combinaciones y los atuendos.  He estado pensando en hacer un tutorial sobre maquillaje y estilos de cabello, diganme si esto es algo que les interesaria ver en Fashion Sensorita?  Aprecio mucho sus comentarios y su apoyo.

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Jacket: BCBGMaxazria (old - similar style but longer here and here)
Bottoms: J Brand Denim
Top: French Connection (old - similar in pink here)
Shoes: Michael Kors (sold out online - also available here)
Handbag: Trendz (a boutique in town)
Bracelets: Marc by Marc Jacobs available in lavender and pink here and Hot Mama
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving