My Yellow Duck


Happy Wednesday!!


Feliz Miercoles!!





Just a quick hello, I hope everyone is having a good week!  Mine is full of things to do preparing for my trip.  Yesterday I ran some errands and happen to pass this lake near some offices and I spotted a momma duck and her little babies......it was so cute!  I decided to stop and take pictures there and it happened that the breeze was very cooperative so I could showcase how flowy this skirt is.  Yesterday was very hot and sticky!! I found my self taking my jacket off a couple times during the day, however,  I managed to be able to hang on to it toward the latter part of the evening.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!!  As always I'm so appreciative of your time and your comments!  Please remember to visit Fashion Sensorita on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for daily updates.  Please drop me a comment and let me know how you liked today's outfit!  See you Friday!
Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Jacket: Love Culture ( sold out in yellow - available in orange)
Tank Top: BCBGMaxazria
Skirt: Love Culture
Shoes: Leifsdottir (old)
Handbag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: Miu Miu via Optical Shop of Aspen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving