Strips : Maxi Black & White Dress

Happy Friday Everyone!!


The return of black and white in a striped dress turned skirt.

Lately I have this obsession with black and white combinations.  The weather this past week has been kind of gloomy here and it called for some summer sweaters and knits.  As I was heading out the door the other day, I felt a little chilly and ran back to grab a sweater and  ended up turning my dress into a maxi skirt.  I felt so comfortable in this outfit and what I liked the most was it felt so effortless. Hopefully you enjoyed this combination and I promise I will stop with the black and white combos......at least for a little bit :)




Thank you so much for reading and stopping by today!  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!! Espero que tengan un lindo fin de semana!!

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Knit Sweater: Gap 
Dress: Ralph Lauren (old - similar here and here)
Necklace: In town Boutique (old)
Earrings: House of Harlow
Shoes: DSW
Belt: Gap (old)
Bag: Louis Vuitton




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving