Floral Print: Errands with a Slit

Happy Thursday!!  Feliz Jueves!!


Just a quick hello!




Ever since I have lived in Kansas, I'm amazed at how late the sun sets during the summer time.  There are nights in July when it's literally 9:30 pm and the sun is just starting to hide.  I have never seen that in Peru!!  I ran out the other night around 8:30 to grab some ice cream and it was such a beautiful night....the sun was just starting to set.  It was so breezy, no humidity....just perfect and I happened to have this dress on that I bought on my last trip to Peru; since I'm obsessed with floral prints right now I wanted to share it with you.




Thank you for stopping by and reading today!!

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy!

Much love - FS

Outfit:
Dress: Joaquin Miro ( Peruvian brand - old)
Shoes: Vince Camuto (old - similar here)
Cuff: Traget ( sold out)
Ring: Own ( had it made in Peru)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving