Sunset Days : The return of Black & White

Happy Wednesday!!

I hope everyone is having a great week!  I want to apologize for not having a post on Monday.  I was having website issues and thankfully they have been fixed. I will try and make it up to you guys and have another post this Friday and Saturday.  I love the combination of black and white, not too long ago I did a post with a stripped dress in black and white, this time I wanted something more casual.  I added a pop of color with some neon flats and purse to my Sunset Drive outing. It was such a casual day, we had lunch outside, walked through the shops and even grabbed a little coffee and dessert. I'm definitely missing LA already, however I have plans to go back very soon! 

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading!  I'm so appreciative of your time.  Thank you for following along and for your comments, please let me know what you think of this combination.

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy y por sus comentarios.  Dejenme saber si les gusto la combinacion y los accesorios.  No se olviden de seguirme atraves de Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) y Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita).
Xoxo - FS
Outfit:
Top: Moda & Cia (Bought it in Peru)
Jeans: Michael Kors (sold out online - will be back soon) similar here
Flats: Target
Handbag: Addie Rose Boutique ( sold out)
Earrings: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Tom Ford via Optical Shop of Aspen

Photography:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving