Color Story : White Hot


Happy Friday!!  Feliz Viernes!!


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead!!  I wanted to share some of my favorite white pieces for this summer.  White always looks great and it's even better when we have a little tan going on......after all it is the 'color' of summer. I like to add some color to an all white outfit to give it a vibrant look, however, at times I just like the cleanness and freshness of a pure white dress.  


Thank you so much for reading and stopping by the page today!!  As always, I'm so appreciative of your time and your comments!  Have a great weekend and please don't forget to follow me through Facebook (Fashion Sensorita), Instagram (@fashionsensorita) and Pinterest (Fashion Sensorita)

Muchas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy y por todos sus comentarios!  Como siempre aprecio mucho el carino y apoyo de ustedes.  Pofavor no se olviden de seguirme a traves de Facebook, Instagram y Pinterest.

Xoxo - FS

Outfit:
Dress: White House Black Market ( old - a couple options I like Charlotte RussGuessShopbop and BCBGMaxazria)
Jumpsuit: Ark & Co. via Addie Rose Boutique ( old- a couple that caught my eye Oasap, Akira Chicago and Black Halo)
Belt: BCBGMaxazria ( sold out)
Handbag: Francesco Biasia (old)
Shoes: Marco Santi ( old)
Bracelet: Ralph Lauren ( old - similar here)
Earrings: Kenneth Cole (old - similar here)
Sunglasses: Tom Ford via Optical Shop of Aspen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving