Tribal Vibes

Happy Friday!!







I'm loving the weather these days!!  It feels like spring and I hope it's here to stay!!  My favorite part of spring and summer is being able to be outside and feel the sun in my skin, growing up in Peru it's pretty warm all year long and while I enjoy the change of seasons, I definitely gravitate more toward warm tropical areas.  Wishing everyone a safe and great weekend and as always, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.

Estos dias el clima en esta ciudad esta bello!!  Ya se siente la primavers y no cabe duda que el verano esta a la vuelta de la esquina. Lo que mas me gusta de estas dos estaciones es el poder disfrutar de la naturaleza, ir a caminar, sentarse en alguna banca y sentir el sol en tu piel!  Con ella tambien viene que em encantan los colores fuertes y vivos de muchas prendas! Espero que tengan un lindo fin de semana y una vez mas muchisimas gracias por tomarse el tiempo de leer este articulo y de visitor el blog.

Outfit:
Detalles:

Jacket: Gap ( 40% off right now )
Top: Scoobie ( brand is Collective Concepts )
Jeans: Gap ( another hue of pink that I'm loving found here )
Shoes: Tory Burch ( old however these are available )
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff ( sold out, however really loving these colors for summer yellow, latte and white )
Sunglasses: Tom Ford




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving