Round Up: Black & White Classics

Happy Wednesday!!  Feliz Miercoles!!












Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great week so far!  I have done a round up of my past favorite spring and summer black and white styles.  I think black and white always looks so classy and clean.  We can never go wrong with this monochromatic combination.  Also, I have linked below some of my latest purchases that I'm crushing over for this spring and summer and that will soon be hitting the blog!

Como estan?  Hoy hice una recapitulacion de algunos de mis estilos favoritos de la combinacion blanco y negro.  Esta combinacion siempre me ha parecido muy elegante y nunca esta fuera de moda.  Tambien he dejado el link de algunos de mis mas recientes compras para esta primavera y verano que pronto estare mostrando en el blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!

Como siempre, muchisimas gracias por visitor el blog el dia de hoy!

Xoxo, VB

My latest findings:








 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving