Sweater Dress

Happy Monday!!





Feliz Lunes!!





Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Today I want to share with you this sweater dress that I have been living in since I got it.....I wore it two days in a row and almost wore it a third day but I thought it would be a bit too much :)  It's so soft and extremely comfortable, I'm wearing a size small and I would say it runs a little big so it you are wanting something a little tighter go a size down.  I wore it for a night out with some girlfriends and then during the day to go around town with my little family.  Got so many complements when I wore it, and did I mention it's under $40!!  That makes it even more desirable! I know most sizes are sold out online but if you have an H&M store in your city, call them and see if they have it there, it is hands down my favorite sweater dress right now!
  I have linked below a couple other options that H&M has within the same price range.

On another note, do any of you mamas out there have any tips or advice on how to get your child to sleep through the night??  We have been struggling with that......Ashton wakes up a couple times a night still and it's killing me!  Super tired all day everyday, so if any of you moms who are reading this can think of something that would help us get him to sleep even 5 or 6 hours straight I would love to hear from you!!  This is a mama in desperate need of sleep!!!

Once again, tahnk you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read this post!  I'm soo appreciative of your time and all your comments and emails!  They truly make my day sometimes!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Dress :: H&M ( most sizes are sold out online, similar styles here and here ) 
Heels :: BCBGMaxazria ( super old )
Handbag :: Target
Accessories : Tom Ford sunglasses, Stella & Dot ring and Pink Plaid MAC lipstick






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving