Ashton and Mommy :: Mad for Plaid

Happy Monday!!





Feliz Lunes!!








Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Lately I have been getting emails with questions about where I shop for Ashton as well as how do I colored coordinating outfits for both of us, so I wanted to share a post of my little boy and I sporting the plaid trend that is always so cute and popular during the fall season.  I want to start by apologizing if you can see my slit ( oops! ) I wore it  because it was sooo windy that day and I was afraid of what that wind could cause!!

We were heading to lunch and then to a barn so I though it would be so fitting to wear my plaid shirt dress and I remembered Ashton had a plaid shirt that was very similar in pattern to this dress and so it ended up being a match.  However, most of the time it doesn't happen that way.  I normally buy for him whatever I like and what I try to do is coordinate our colors.  So if he is wearing dark jeans and a colored sweater then I try to find something in my closet that has one of the colors he is wearing so we can be somewhat within the same  hue of colors.   For the most part, tho, dressing both of us depends on what we have scheduled for that day, the weather and laundry!!! Lol!  Sometimes what I think could match me is still laying in his laundry basket so we have to move on from that outfit!

I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to keep emailing me with questions or comments, your continued support means the world to me!

Xo, VB

Ashton's outfit ::

Shirt :: Zara
Jeans :: Zara
Sneakers :: Zara

My Outfit::

Chunky Cardigan :: Etiquette Boutique ( similar ones here and here )
Dress :: Gap ( on sale!! )
Booties :: Target ( old, really like these )
Handbag :: Rebecca Minkoff ( last year)
Accessories :: Rag & Bone fedora and 'Boy Gorgeous' lip color by Marc Jacobs 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving