Blushing

Happy Monday!!





Feliz Lunes!!





Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  We had my husbands nephew visiting from Michigan over the weekend and it was so nice to have family in town.  Ashton loves having someone to play with, he actually thinks we are all his playmates! However, Korey was so sweet with him, he played with him, drove him around in his little car ( he LOVES that) and was very sweet to him.  How was your weekend? 

I have to mention that this scarf is everything!  I had been dying to wear it since I bought it, but the weather had been to warm to do so, however, this weekend I wore it out and got so many complements. It's very soft and cozy and I love the blush color theme it has going on.  It was also only $28 and it's one I will be wearing all winter long! 

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.   I'm so appreciative of your time, your comments and your kind emails, I always look forward to reading them.

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Top :: Endless Rose via Addie Rose Boutique ( last years, similar style here and love this one with a skirt for the holiday's )
Jeans :: Addie Rose Boutique ( last year's, very similar styles here , here , here and here )
Heels :: Joe's Jeans Shoes ( another very similar style here )
Handbag :: Tory Burch 
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Stella & Dot earrings, Stella & Dot ring, Anaphora scarf ( quantities were limited at the store, however, found a very similar one here ) and 'Almost Pink' lip color from La Prairie 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving