Mixing Textures :: Suede and Faux Leather

Happy Thursday!!



Feliz Jueves!!






Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great week!  Today I wanted to share with you a style that is a little dressier but has an edge to it.  I paired this suede fringe skirt with this faux leather jacket to give it an edgy look, I always like to mix textures together to create new styles and be able to recycle older pieces I have in my closet.  This also helps me with that feeling of  ( "I don't have anything to wear!") Partly because I get used to wearing something over and over again and end up getting bored, so this is a fun way for me to recycle my wardrobe.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  I love hearing from you and it truly means the world. 

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Jacket :: H&M
Top :: Forever 21 ( old, similar style here and here )
Skirt :: Fate ( also like this one and available in black here )
Heels :: Target
Handbag :: Burberry
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Stella & Dot earrings, Stella & Dot ring, 'Nude Beige' lip color by YSL and 'Rose Mauve' lip gloss by YSL







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving