Dramatic Sleeves :: Date Night Attire

Happy Thursday!!




Feliz Jueves!!





Hey guys!  Hope you are having a wonderful week!  I wore this bell sleeve dress over the weekend for a date night with Todd to celebrate a friends birthday and it was a hit!  When I first purchased the dress I was not sure how it would look ( the gal modeling it on the website does not do this dress justice) however, once I received it and tried it on I loved it!  I love how simple the dress is in itself, yet the dramatic sleeves with the off the shoulder detail are what makes this dress stand out.  It's feminine and sexy all in one and I love that it can be worn for any occasion, I'm sure I will be wearing some knee high boots with this little number later this winter.

Once again thank you for stopping by and visiting the blog today!  I hope you have enjoyed this post and feel free to always leave me a comment or keep sending me emails and direct messages through my social outlets, I love hearing from you and all your advice!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles::

Dress :: Angela I Am
Heels :: Forever 21 ( super old )
Handbag :: Target
Accessories ::Earrings and Ring by Stella and Dot and Power My Spirit lipstick by M.A.C.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving