Rainbow Colors

Happy Wednesday!!



Feliz Miercoles!!





Hi guys!  Just a quick hello and hope everyone is having a wonderful week!  I have been running around town with my mom and my baby enjoying the last couple weeks of summer!  Can't even believe it's already August and my Ashton is about to turn 1!!  Oh how time flies!  I hope you enjoy today's post, this skirt is perfection.  I don't normally go for the flare type A skirts, however the print on this skirt caught my eye and I went for it when I tried it on and realized it had pockets!!  Anything with pockets normally wins me over!  I even thought is would be great during the fall with a turtleneck and a leather jacket.

Thank you for stopping by the blog and taking the time to read this post.  I appreciate you guys soo much and would love to hear from you and what your thoughts are on this skirt?  Feel free to leave me a comment or a question. :)

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Denim Jacket :: Gap
Top :: Collective Concepts ( old, similar style here on sale and here )
Skirt :: J.Crew
Heels :: Nordstrom ( old,  these are so cute and under $40! Also, really like these if you feel like splurging )
Handbag :: Adrienne Vittadini ( old )
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses and Rebel Nude Set by Yves Saint Laurent via Nordstrom
 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving