Workout Free

Happy Friday!!




Feliz Viernes!!





Hey guys!  Hope you had a good week!  Ever since I gave birth to Ashton my gym days have been pretty much non existent.  Before I got pregnant I was that freak that went to the gym every day and would freak out if I missed a day, however, priorities definitely have changed and while I can say I have an excuse, I do feel I need to get back into some sort of workout routine.  I have to admit it has been a struggle to get motivated, mainly because I'm always tired and the last thing I want to do when I have a minute to myself is go workout......it truly feels like a chore!  However, I mainly want to get back to being active and feeling healthy.  I have occasionally gone for a run or even hit the gym but it has not been on a consistent basis and that is why I feel I need to make an effort to make it more of a priority.  Working out makes me feel better and it helps with my energy level, while I always complain when I start by the end of my workout I'm so glad I DID IT!! Do any of you moms feel this way??  Was it hard for you to get back into a workout routine??  Now that Ashton is basically one I feel like my year sabbatical away from the gym is coming to an end and my goal is to try and workout 3 time s a week on a consistent basis......I've said this before and it hasn't happened yet.  So in hopes of starting a gym routine and to get motivated I went shopping for some new workout gear....that always seems to help! Lol!  If anything I have cute workout clothes to run around in when running errands and look like I do workout! Lululemon has always been a favorite of mine and so I picked out some basic pieces yet very comfy and cute.  These workout pants are everything!!  They are soo comfortable and they can also be worn as leggings with an oversized sweater!  If anything, these are a must to get you through fall and winter because they are sooo comfortable! 
 Hoping once September rolls around I can start working on this goal of mine.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  I appreciate so much your time and always look forward to sharing my stories with you.

Xo, VB

Outfit ::

Top :: Lululemon
Bra :: Lululemon
Pants :: Lululemon
Shoes :: Nike ( old, similar ones here and really like these for running )
Accessories :: Tom Ford sunglasses, Lululemon scarf ( old, liking this one ) and Two Little Arrows mama trucker hat










Comments

  1. These fit great. The work out clothes don't ride down at the waist or up at the crotch as you move, and they feel very silky and cool against the skin. I'm somewhat pear-shaped with 51" hips and a 38" waist, and the XXL fits great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving