Flower Garden

Happy Monday!!



Feliz Lunes!!






Hey everyone!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I have to share with you that my mom came in town and I'm so excited!  I haven't seen her since April, when I last visited Peru and it really is a huge help to have her around, specially now that Ashton is getting mobile and getting into everything!!  Ashton of course is loving all the attention he is getting from grandma!  He is definitely the center of our world and he knows it!!

You guys, this dress is everything!!  I wore it to lunch on Friday and I got sooooo many complements!!  The combination of colors are beautiful and the ruffled hemline is very feminine.  It's the perfect summer dress, very lightweight and breezy.  It's definitely my favorite dress right now!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  I appreciate you so much!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Dress :: Anthropologie
Shoes :: Stewart Weitzman ( old - love these )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Stella & Dot earrings ( old - similar style here and here ), Tom Ford sunglasses, Almost Pink lipstick from La Prairie and Bois De Rose lip definer from Chanel 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving