Zaful Collaboration

Happy Friday!!



Feliz Viernes!!





I'm so excited to share with you guys that I partnered up with Zaful to bring to you a couple styles!!  For those of you who don't know, Zaful is an online boutique that has great trendy styles at very affordable prices!  They have a big selection of dresses, tops, skirts, accessories, I mean....everything!!  Through the next couple days I will be sharing with you some options I picked out that will take you from summer into fall at budget friendly prices.

Hope you guys have a great weekend and have enjoyed this post!! 

Xo, VB

Outfit ::

Dress :: Zaful
Heels :: Vince Camuto ( old, really like these and very similar ones here )
Handbag :: Michael Kors ( sold out )
Accessories :: Dior sunglasses and Stella & Dot earrings 


Comments

  1. Hi cutie! love this post , would like to know how did you get to collab with zaful , thank sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think younger women have an easier time accepting this look – I like it, and it would be a great weekend look, especially for running errands. I don’t tend to wear tennis shoes often either, they make me feel underdressed or something. My 25 year old daughter has been wearing this kind of look for a few years and I always questioned her about it…it’s a mom thing :).
    I believe we are living in a time of constant persecution – especially for Christians. We are – or at least I feel I am – viewed as old fashioned, or out of touch when I voice my opinion about some of the nastiness I see, especially on social media. I wasn’t raised to be or to speak ugly to someone just because my beliefs or thoughts were different. We live in a different world now I suppose.
    Jayme Silvestri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving