Color Blocking....

Happy Monday!!



Feliz Lunes!!


It's the last week in February and I'm sooo looking forward to March!!  I love everything about March madness, the feeling that we are a step closer to spring and with that comes the changes in the flowers and tress.  I love seeing everything turning green and blossoming around us! We got a little bit of a teaser this weekend with the weather, it was beautiful here in Kansas City. It felt like spring and that inspired me to do this post showcasing this colorful A line skirt.  I love mixing colors and playing with different textures, when pairing this skirt I felt like the delicate lace on the top was just what the outfit needed.







Tuvimos un lindo fin de semana aqui en Kansas City y esta falda me recuerda a la primavera por todos los colores que combina.  Ya se viene el mes de Marzo y con ello viene el compienzo de la primavera y el cambio en las hojas de los arboles!  A mi me encanta ver cuando todo empieza a ponerse verde por aqui.

Muchisimas gracias por visitor la pagina el dia de hoy, aprecio mucho sus comentarios y seguimiento.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today!  I really appreciate your continued following and support, please visit my instagram and Facebook pages for daily inspiration.

Xoxo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Top: HM ( sold out ) similar style here
Skirt: Scoobie
Shoes: BCBGeneration ( sold out ) similar ones here and also seen on this post
Hangbag: Marc Jacobs found here and black version here
Sunglasses: Miu Miu





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving