A Pop of Turban

Happy Wednesday!


Feliz Miercoles!!





I have been looking for a turban for a long time, I can't explain why but for some reason I was drawn to them.  I definitely like to take risks with my style and I'm no afraid to do so, after all, you will never know how good or bad something looks until you experiment with it.  I would love to hear your opinion on what you think about this turban and if you like me have a thing for them?  Once again, thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, I appreciate you so much!

Les cuento que vengo buscando un turbante desde hace mucho tiempo, nose porque razon me llaman la atencion pero me gustan.  Tengo algunos en differentes estilos.  Este es un poco invernal ya que cubre gran parte de la cabeza y me mantiene abrigada.  A mi siempre me ha gustado tomar riesgos con mi estilo y pues definitivamente pienso que hasta que uno no pruebe algo no va a saber si le queda bien o no.  Ustedes, que opinan?  Les gustan los turbantes?  Cuentenme que les parece este estilo.  Como siempre, muchisimas gracias por visitor la pagina el dia de hoy.  Aprecio mucho su seguimiento.

Xoxo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Blazer:Zara ( old ) very similar style here
Sweater: Target
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: BCBG Mazxazria ( old ) some really cute ones on sale here and here
Handbag: Gucci










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving