After the Storm

Happy Friday!!





Feliz Viernes!!






TGIF, this week has been a little crazy over here!  Friday is probably my favorite day of the week, it's the end of the work week and the beginning of the weekend!!  With my husband been out of town for work this week, being home with the baby without a break made my days super long!  However, while the days are long the years are short and my little cub is growing so fast it makes me sad.  I cherish every moment I have with him and I'm so blessed to be able to spend my days with him. 
These pictures was taken on one of our outings, we just dressed up and went on a date. He is mommy's main squeeze during the day and we just love hanging out outside!

Thank you so much for visiting the page today and reading this post, enjoy your weekend!!

LLego el Viernes!!  Espero que tengan planes de pasar un lindo fin de semana.  Nosotros por aqui siempre tratando te planear alguna actividad en las afueras, a mi pequenisimo y a mi nos encanta salir y jugar afuera.  Cada momento que paso con el y que puedo compartir estando afuera me llena de alegria!

Muchisimas gracias por visitor la pagina el dia de hoy y tomarse el tiempo de leer este articulo.  Que pasen un lindo fin de semana.

Xoxo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Dress:  Free People ( sold out) similar one via Bloomingdale's here another style here
Shoes: Zara ( last season) a great heel that caught my eye for spring and summer in royal blue here 
Earrings: Bought in Peru



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving