Current Trend : Trench and Denim

Happy Thursday!!


Feliz Jueves!!






A couple of my to go pieces seem to always be a trench coat and denim top.  This fall and winter I found myself combining them with everything I could, leather skirts, jeans and leggings.  It was an easy way to be comfortable yet feel right on trend.
Thank you so much for stopping by the page today, as always, I appreciate your time and all the comments.  Please don't forget to check my Instagram and Facebook pages for daily insprations.

Algunas de mis piesas favoritas y que personalmente creo que son necesarias en el closet de cualquier mujer es una camisa de jean y un abrigo al estilo gabardine.  Son comodos y nunca pasan de moda.
Muchisimas gracias por visitor la pagina el dia de hoy, como siempre les agradesco mucho sus comentarios.  No se olviden de seguirme a traves de mis cuentas de Instagram y Facebook para inspiraciones diarias.

Xo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Coat: Banana Republic ( sold out ) similar styles here and here
Top: Diesel ( old ) similar styles here and here
Bottoms: Addie Rose Boutique ( super old ) similar ones here and some very affordable ones here
Booties: Addie Rose Boutique ( super old ) I found some very cute ones here










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving