A Romance with Lace

Happy Monday!!


Feliz Lunes!!










How was everyone's weekend??  We had a great family weekend and Valentine's Day.  I love spending time with my two loves, they just make my heart smile.  This post was inspired by Valentine's Day because I have always found lace to be a very feminine and romantic.  Personally, I'm very drawn to tops and dresses that have lace in them or are made from it, so when I spotted this top I loved it and the bonus part was it's also cropped!  However, I do have to say, I normally wear a small but in this case I ordered a medium so that it would fit me a little longer and not so cropped.  Since the temperatures have been pretty chilly around here, instead of a skirt I paired it with these bell bottom pants to stay warm.  In the end I loved the classy style the top gave the outfit!

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post and share your ideas with me.  I always look forward to hearing from you and your following means the world to me!  For daily inspirations and a look at my world, please follow me on my Instagram and Facebook pages.

Como estan??  Que tal su fin de semana?  Espero que la hayan pasado junto a sus amores y que haya sido un fin de semana muy especial.  Por mi parte, yo la pase con mis dos amores y es algo que hago siempre, mi tiempo en familia es muy importante para mi.  Hace que mi corazon sonria!
Al hacer el post de esta semana, me inspire en San Valentin porque el material de encaje me parece muy femenino y romatico.  En lo personal, a mi me encantan las prendas que tienen encaje en ellas, como es el caso de esta blusa.  Como las temperaturas han estado muy bajas por aqui, en vez de combiner la blusa con una falta me puse un pantalon que le da un estilo mas elegante que puede ser usado para el trabajo o para una cena despues del trabajo sin necesidad de cambiarse.

Muchisimas gracias por visitar la pagina el dia de hoy y darse un tiempito para leer este post. Espero saber mas de ustedes y no se olviden de seguirme en mis cuentas de Instagram y Facebook.

Xoxo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Coat: Max Mara ( last years ) similar one on sale here
Top: SheIn
Pants: Banana Republic ( old ) similar styles here and here
Shoes: BCBGeneration ( sold out ) similar lace up ones here
Bag: Marc Jacobs found here and the black version here
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving