Pretty in Pink

Happy Monday




Feliz Lunes!!


Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend!  I'm loving this maxi pleated skirt, it's so comfortable.  I'm not much of a pink person ( it might not seem like that as of my latest posts) however, lately soft hues of pink have been in my radar.  The length on this skirt was a little long so I had to pair it with some major platform heels so that I would not continuously step on.  I also want to mention that it does run a little small so I ordered one size up. I just think it's a great transition piece thank can be paired with any top and either flats or heels depending on the look you are going for.



Espero que hayan tenido un lindo fin de semana.  Esta falda es una de mis favoritas en este momento, el Rosado suave it los pliegues la hacen muy femenina y perfecta para esta primavera.  Uno la combina ya sea con ballarinas o tacones dependiendo del estilo que quiera.  Lo que si quisiera comentarles es que la falda es un poquito larga por eso tuve con ponerme unos tacones con plataforma para no estar pisandola constantemente.  Aparte de ello, es muy elegante y perfecta para esta temporada.



Thank you so much for visiting the page today and taking the time to read this post!

Muchisimas gracias por visitor la pagina el dia de hoy y dares el tiempo de leer este articulo!

Outfit:
Detalles:

Jacket: Addie Rose Boutique ( visit their instagram page @addieroseboutique )
Top: Nordstrom
Skirt: SheIn
Heels: Vince Camuto ( last year) I'm linking some wedges that I'm liking for this summer here , here and here
Necklace: BCBG ( old )
Handbag: Gucci
Sunglasses: Chrome Hearts






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving