Floral Moment

Happy Tuesday!!



Feliz Martes!



Hi everyone, hope your week is off to a good start!  This is my first post of 2016, having a 5 month old has really changed my life and I now realize how precious time is.  Not only because there are not enough hours in the day to get things done, but also because time goes by so fast.  I have definitely enjoyed being home with my little guy and getting my mommy time in, however, I was eager to get back to blogging.  A couple years ago when I decided to start a fashion blog I did it because I really enjoy fashion and I wanted to have a space that I could share with others that enjoy it just as much as I do.  I love the different styles and combinations you can create with different pieces.







Thank you so much for visiting the page today and taking the time to read this post.  I appreciate so much the following through these years.  I hope we can continue to share this space and inspire one another.


Muchisimas gracias por visitor la pagina el dia de hoy y por tomarse el tiempo de leer este articulo.   Aprecio muchisimo su apoyo atarves de estos anos y espero que podamos seguir siendo una inspiracion la una a la otra.


Xo, VB


Outfit:
Detalles:


Cape: Bought it in Peru ( old ) however I found a similar style here
Blouse: Marshalls ( Rose and Olive brand ) found some great floral tops here, here and here
Jeans: Addie Rose Boutique ( old, however they have new distressed styles under $70 )
Shoes: Brian Atwood  ( old ) very similar styles for under $100 here and here
Bag: Marc Jacobs, found here and here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving