Cape Town








Happy Thursday guys!!  Hope you are all having a great week!  I have been packing, doing laundry and trying to get everything ready for our trip to Michigan.  My husband is from Michigan and we go up there every year to visit family and friends over Thanksgiving.  This year we are actually coming home right before Thanksgiving but we are excited for the time we will have with family.  Since we normally drive, we love to stay in Chicago to cut the drive and do some shopping and enjoy the city.  If you have been following my blog for some time now, you most likely know we LOVE Chi-town!  It's one of my favorite cities in the US and being able to stop by there on our way to Michigan makes the trip all that much more exciting!  Can't wait to share our road trip with you guys!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  I have to go back to packing....however I wanted to stop by and share with you this outfit I wore out over the weekend.  This cape was love at first sight for me! 

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Cape :: Anaphora ( limited quantities at the store, however found it here )
Top :: Zara ( old )
Jeans :: Zara
Heels :: Zara ( old, absolutely love these, andb really like these for the price )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: David Yurman necklace, Marc Jacobs re(mARC)able foundation ( I highly recommend it and the brush), 'Golden Sun' powder blush by Chanel, 'Bois de Rose lip liner by Chanel and 'Addison' lipstick by Tom Ford




Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the mention, love! The poncho looks great on you!

    xoxo,
    Lisa

    Blog: www.TheStyleTheory.com
    Shop: www.TSTCollective.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving