Over the Knee

Happy Monday!!




Feliz Jueves!!





Hey guys!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!  I truly can't believe it's already November, where did the year go???  I was trying to make plans with a girlfriend over the weekend to go on a double date with our hubbies and e both realized we are so busy that we had to stretch it all the way to December! It truly is crazy! Time doesn't stop and here we are, election day is tomorrow and Christmas is almost here!

On a different note, the colder temps are finally making their way around here and after a long search I found some over the knee boots that I really like and are affordable!!  Let me start of by saying that all of last year's winter I searched for a pair of OTK boots and for one reason or another I never found a pair I loved.  This year I started my search early and I was running into similar issues, too expensive, not long enough, the heel was too high, the heel was too short, not in the color I like, too pointy, not good quality, etc.....I was being so picky about them, which in itself was crazy!  Finally, I found a pair I love and that were what I was looking for.  I really wanted them to tie in the back and that were high enough to wear with tunics and sweater dresses, aside from being under $200.  So as I started to give up on my search, I ran across these Marc Fischer ones that are so comfortable, tie on the back AND are under $120!!!! Sold!! I have worn them a couple times and got so many complements both times and I love the fit, they are not too big around my leg ( which was another problem I was having) and they are not slouchy.  They were definitely a good purchase and they do fit true to size, I went a half a size up because I normally would wear them with thick socks.

Hope you guys have enjoyed this post and also found helpful if you were in the search for over the knee boots!  Let me know if you have a pair and how you like yours or if you are thinking about getting ones??  I would love to hear your thoughts!

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Vest :: Anaphora also found it here
Dress :: Revolve ( very similar one here at a better price )
Boots :: DSW ( also available here )
Handbag :: Tory Burch
Accessories :: Chrome Hearts sunglasses ( old, similar style here ), David Yurman ring, Henri Bendel earrings and 'Boy Gorgeous' lipstick by Marc Jacobs





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving