A Holiday Cheer

Happy Wednesday!!





Feliz Miercoles!!





Hey guys!  Hope everyone is having a great week!  It's December!! It really is crazy how fast this year has gone by.  December brings Christmas along with it and it truly is my favorite holiday because I grew up celebrating the birth of Jesus and being around my family.  It really brings back beautiful memories of my childhood as well as growing up in Peru.  Many of you might not know this, but in Peru, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, therefore, Christmas is everything to us!!  From the tradition of putting the Christmas tree up together, to spending time with family, and feeling blessed for everything God has granted us, I hope to instill the same in Ashton.  I look forward to the coming years with him and hope that as he grows up realizing how special this time of the year is.   

One of the many traditions my family had was that we would all get dressed up on Christmas Eve and go to a family members home(grandparents, aunt, uncles, etc) and wait for midnight to come.  It was so much fun to spend time with family while we waited for the clock to hit midnight and then we would all hug each other, toast, and get ready to open gifts.  Not to mention, we would all gather around the dinner table and indulge on Christmas dinner, which would be comparable to Thanksgiving dinner here. Needless to say, we were up until late hours of the night, but it was so worth it!  Today I wanted to share a holiday style that would be great for a family Christmas dinner or even a night out with girlfriends.  One reason why I love this look is because it's so classy and effortless, allowing you to dress it up more with a velvet blazer or fur vest.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post.  As always, I'm so thankful for your time and for your interest on my blog and anything or everything I have to share.

Xo, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Vest :: FATE ( previously seen here )
Sweater :: Bebe ( super old, similar style here and here )
Skirt :: Sak's Off 5th ( on sale!!)
Booties :: Gucci ( sold out, similar style here and here )
Handbag :: Gucci
Accessories :: Stella & Dot earrings and 'Boy Gorgeous' lipstick by Marc Jacobs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving