Lunch Date :: Bold Florals

Happy Thursday!





Feliz Jueves!!





Hey guys!  Hope everyone is having a good day!!  Here is a look at what I wore last week to meet my hubby for a lunch date.  I love blouses with bold prints and bright colors like this one, even in the fall and winter, they uplift my mood and make me happy specially during those brutally cold days.  
Aside from paring them with jeans, sometimes I like a more chic look so I combine them with tailored pants to get out of the denim routine a little bit.

I remember pairing it with jeggings the first time I wore it along with a grandpa cardigan and loved that style, as well, it gives it a more relaxed vibe.  I've linking other floral options that I'm liking right now below in case you are wanting other options.

Hope you enjoyed this post!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Cape :: Cacharel ( old, similar style here and here )
Top :: H&M ( also like this and this ones )
Pants :: United Colors of Benetton ( super old, similar ones here )
Heels :: Target
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses ( old), Stella & Dot earrings ( sold out ) and 'Honey(bun)' lip linear by Marc Jacobs and 'Almost Pink' lipstick from La Prairie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving