Soft and Casual







Hey guys!!  It has been a little quiet around here!  We were visiting family in Michigan over the Thanksgiving weekend and then stopped in Chicago for a little shopping before heading back to KC. Every time I was ready to work on a new post, my lack of sleep would catch up to me and I would fall asleep mid-post, therefore, I never got around to posting this outfit.  I have to admit I have not had a good night sleep in months!  It started on my last month of pregnancy and it has continued until this day, for, there are nights I barely make it and can't wait to put Ashton to sleep so I can crash!  That was the case pretty much every night last week, I felt exhausted!  Do any of you mamas feel that way?? I also think that our days were filled with activities with family and friends and running around wore us out!  Aside from chasing after Ashton who is non stop.....that in itself wears me out!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I love this holiday because you get to spend time with family and friends and it's a reminder to be thankful for our blessings.  I think for many of us life gets so busy and we forget sometimes what is really important in our lives and what makes our hearts happy. One of the many blessings I have had this past year is to be able to continue sharing my life and style through this blog with you. I could never thank you enough for all the love and support......it truly means the world to me and I hope I can continue to inspire, motivate, make you laugh or whatever it is that compels you to read my posts and continue this journey with me!  

Much love, VB

Outfit ::
Detalles ::

Sweater :: Addie Rose Boutique ( also found black and white ones here and here )
Jeans :: Zara
Boots :: Marc Fisher via DSW
Handbag :: Nordstrom
Accessories :: Miu Miu sunglasses and 'Boy Gorgeous' lipstick by Marc Jacobs





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving