White Ruffles

Happy Monday!



Feliz Lunes!!




Hi everyone!!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Last week was a tough one around here, our little guy had a head cold that ended up turning into an ear infection......so he was pretty upset and with a lot of discomfort.  You add to that, the fact that my husband was out of town a couple days for work and it makes it really hard around here to do anything.  Ashton was just so upset, all he wanted was for me to hold him because that is the only time he ever found some comfort.  So I spent a lot of my time holding him or trying to put him down to sleep for naps.  It really broke my heart to see him sick with a fever, runny nose, ear ache....it was just heart wrenching.  It truly is horrible when your kids get sick.  It was his first time ever getting sick, so it would be safe to say, it made all three of us sick.  Fortunately, he is a little better now and we can only hope that by the end of the week he will be back to his normal self and feeling energized and ready to celebrate the 4th!

We managed to get out of the house once over the weekend after being cooped up at home for five days, and this dress was perfect for brunch.  I love the combination of the ruffles with the lace, it makes it so feminine and elegant.  I can see myself wearing it to a baby shower, date night, girlfriends night out or even a wedding..... with my hair down and a little more makeup to dress it up a little more.  It's definitely a piece I will be repeating quite a bit this summer.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  I appreciate you guys so much!!

Xo, VB

Outfit:

Dress :: Target
Heels :: Steve Madden via Nordstrom ( on sale!! )
Handbag :: Marc Jacobs ( sold out ) new version here and I would also pair it with this one for a dressier look
Sunglasses :: Celine ( sold out ) similar style here
Earrings :: Bought in Peru ( old )









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving