Red, White and Blue :: Fourth of July Inspirations

Happy Wednesday!!




Feliz Miercoles!!







Happy hump day!  This week is flying by for me compared to last week when we were all sick and it felt an eternity before I noticed Ashton feeling better.  So glad we are passed that stage and back to our normal selves!  The Fourth of July is basically upon us and I wanted to do a post with the classic red, white and blue combination.  This country has given me so much but amongst all the things it has blessed me with, my son and my husband are the biggest ones. 
With all the bad news and hate we are seeing these days in the world, I feel blessed to live in a country that allows us to have freedom to be who we want, to have our own voices, beliefs, thoughts and opinions.  I believe that is everyone's right and not a privilege, however, in other parts of the world many people are not as lucky as we are.  For that and my own personal blessings, I thank you America!  I hope my son grows up in a country that can continue to provide, freedom of speech, freedom to believe, freedom to grow up thinking you can be whatever you want and that can protect us and keep us safe.

Happy Birthday, 'Merica!!

Outfit:

Dress :: White House Black Market ( old, similar styles here and here )
Blue Cardigan :: All Saints ( old, similar style here )
Red Cardigan :: J.Crew
Sandals :: BCBGeneration via DSW ( sold out, other red cute ones I'm loving are here and here )
Accessories :: Clutch was made by a friend ( identical style here ), Hermes bracelet, Stila lipstick - 'Fiery' and Swimquick hat also found here


    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving