Neutrals and a Splash of Pink

Happy Monday!!



Feliz Lunes!!





Hi everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!  Who doesn't love bright colors in the summer!!  I personally am a sucker fro bright and vibrant pieces!  They just scream summer, sun and happy to me!  I love this hot pink top, which you have previously seen me wear here, it's bright, flowy, feminine and the material is lightweight which makes it perfect for the summer.  I also love these hoop earrings, I have basically worn them every single day ever since I got them!! Love that they are hoops for one and two that they are gold, which is my favorite metal.  They are also under $40, which is a great deal for such cute earrings that can be paired with anything.

Thank you for stopping by the blog today and taking the time to read this post!  As always, I love sharing my style and daily life with those of you who care enough to stop by here.  I'm soooo appreciative and always look forward to it.  Have a great day!

Como estan?  Espero que hayan tenido un lindo fin de semana.  A quien no le gustan los colores Fuertes en el verano?  Personalmente a mi me encantan porque me hacen sentir, feliz, pensar en el sol, el mar, es decir me pone de muy buen humor.  Es por eso que ando repitiendo esta blusa rosada que ya me la habian visto anteriormente aqui, es perfecta para el verano, lijera y fresca. 
Y que me dicen de estas argollas?  No les miento, desde que las compre las uso todos los dias! Me encantan! le van a cualquier combinacion y a mi meencanta que sean de oro, es el metal que esta muy de moda hoy en dia.

Muchisimas gracias por visitor la pgina el dia de hoy y tomarse el tiempo de leer este post. Como siempre aprecio mucho su seguimiento y siempre es una gran alegria poder compartirles mi estilo asi como mi dia a dia.

Xo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Blazer :: Express
Top :: Scoobie ( sold out, similar style here and here )
Shorts :: BCBGMaxazria ( old, similar style here )
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accssories :: Stella & Dot earrings and Miu Miu sunglasses
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving