Gingham Style

Happy Wednesday!!



Feliz Miercoles!!





It's Wednesday my friends and I just wanted to stop by and say hello!  Hope you are all having a great week!  My little guy and I are headed to the pool but wanted to share with you this style I wore over the weekend.  It has been warming up around here so my go to these days are shorts or dresses to stay fresh and cool, specially when having to tote around a 9 month old.
I had been looking for a gingham top for a while now and had to have this one when I saw it!  It has sold out at the boutique I got it but I have linked a similar style below.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thank you so much for stopping by the blog!

Como estan?  Es Miercoles y ya se va acercando el fin de semana?  Queria pasar a saludarlos antes de irme a la piscine con mi pequeno.  Este estilo lo use el fin de semana, la temperature ha estado aumentando por aqui asi que estos dias los shorts y vestidos han sido mis mejores amigos....tratando de mantenerme fresca, especialmente porque casi siempre ando cargando a Ashton ya que no le gusta estar sentado en su cochesito cuando hace mucha calor.

Espero que este estilo haya sido de su agrado, la blusa se vendio rapido pero abajo les puse el link a una similar.

Que disfruten de su dia y una vez mas, muchas gracias por visitor el blog el dia de hoy.

Xo, VB

Outfit:
Detalles:

Top :: Addie Rose Boutique ( sold out, similar styles here , here and here )
Heels :: Steve Madden
Handbag :: Louis Vuitton
Accessories :: Stella & Dot earrings,  Miu Miu sunglasses, bracelets made in Peru and David Yurman necklace






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bold and Bright

A Romance with Lace

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving