Daydream Collection: Warby Parker

Good Morning!!




I'm so excited to announce that I have partnered up with Warby Parker to launch their Daydream Collection of sunglasses!!  Their style tries to cater to the everyday man and women who enjoy being out with friends having lunch, going shopping and just having a great time.  They are definitely your grab-and-go pair of sunglasses for this summer!  One of my favorite features is that all their sunglasses have polarized lenses and the cost of these are as low as $95!!  

Below are some of my favorites from the collection

I really like the simplicity and classy look of all these styles, my favorite one would have to be the first one because it's got the trendy cat eye and tortoise pattern that I'm a sucker for!  I would love for you guys to visit their website and their Sunglass collection.  They are available to purchase online starting today Tuesday 17th and they have styles for men and women that will make you want to go grab some sun!!




One other great aspect about Warby Parker is that for every pair sold they will donate each month a certain amount to a non profit organization in developing countries.  They have different non profit partners that they donate so that these organizations are able to train and provide the men and women in that country with eye exams and affordable eye wear.

Please visit their website and check out their new collection, as I can promise you will not be disappointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Romance with Lace

Bold and Bright

A Summer Basic :: Plus 5 Bomber Jackets I'm Currently Loving